For Interior &exterior paints, environmental conditions can lead to fungal/ algal growth and negatively affect the aesthetics of the coating. Apart from architectural segment, microbial issues are also predominant in the marine industry leading to problems such as high maintenance costs, increased corrosion etc.
20 Micron’s newly developed Preservative (Biocide) which are effectively prevent the fungal growth in paint formulation system.
1. Nanocide BD 20
It is a broad-spectrum biocide for the preservation of industrial water-based products against spoilage from bacteria, yeasts and fungi.
2. Nanocide WT 15
It is broad microbiological activity spectrum biocide for the complete wet-state preservation of a wide range of aqueous based products.
- BD20 Preservative has a non-specific mode of action, which means that bacterial resistance is very unlikely to occur.
- Detailed information on the mode of action is available on request.
- WT 15 has a very broad activity spectrum against the bacteria, molds and yeasts that may cause infection and deterioration of water based products.
- Synthetic Polymer Emulsions
- Emulsion Paints
- Water-based Adhesives
- Household Products
- Printing Inks
- Paper Coating Compositions
- Metal Working Fluids
- Agricultural Pesticide Dispersions
- Aqueous Mineral and Pigment Slurries
- Tape joint Compounds